It’s time to get your hands dirty! This recipe is chock-full of authentic ingredients that it is sure to become an all-time ideal.
- 250 g cream cheese
- 15 slices of Artisan Deli’s Chicken/ Pork Mortadella with Cracked Tellicherry Pepper
- ¼ cup baby capers
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley or basil
- 200 gm pouch of parle monaco salted biscuits, to serve
- Place the cream cheese on a large piece of cling wrap below and another piece above, to cover it.
- Now take out your rolling pin, Its time to get you aggressive side out. Roll the cream cheese into a rectangle.
- Take off the cling wrap from above and overlap it with Artisan Deli Chicken mortadella with cracked tellicherry pepper. And then cover the salami with a cling wrap and carefully turn it upside down. Your ninja skills are the most helpful here.
- Take off the cling wrap from your cream cheese side and sprinkle it with parsley and some capers according to your liking.
- Now it’s time to roll up the salami and cream cheese. Gently take out the cling wrap while doing so. Roll firmly to avoid bubbles.
- When you have your rolled-up wrap cover it with a cling wrap and twist both the ends. Refrigerate the product for 4 hours.
- Once the excruciatingly painful wait is over, it’s time to cut them in smaller rolls and place them on each Monaco biscuit.
Voila! Your dish is prepared and ready to be served. Now you can eat to your heart’s content. Share your creation with us on Instagram @artisandelibnb