Spruce up your meal with this tasty sausage chilli fry recipe! This one is going to delight every gourmand.
- 5 Artisan Deli’s Cheddar Smoked Pork Cocktail Sausages (diced)
- 1 Cup diced onion
- 1 Cup diced Capsicum
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 Cup diced tomato
- 4-5 green chillies (spice as per taste)
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- ½ Tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 Tbsp soya sauce
- 2 Tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Green coriander leaves
- In a pan heat oil and fry the diced sausages for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and fry until slightly brown.
- Then add in the onion, capsicum and tomato.
- After 2-3 minutes stir in the fried Cheddar Smoked Pork Cocktail Sausages, salt and pepper.
- Add the soya sauce and tomato ketchup.
- Stir for 2 minutes. Have it bread or as a side dish. Don’t forget to share with us your creation on Instagram @artisandelibnb.